Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, 27 January 2017

Ice Dance


Good evening fellow crafters. Can any of you believe it is almost the end of
January already? I can't, nor can most people I know.

We have had an eventful week with John...He is bleeding again, and has another
serious infection, the result of which we have been on the 'doctors and various 
tests rounds', and have more next week.

Onto happier matters. I have managed to make another card, this time for Christmas.
At the speed 2017 appears to be going, I want to be better prepared. Yeah, yeah,
yeah!!!!, I know we all say that, don't we, but this time I mean it (she says with
tongue firmly planted in cheek).

My background paper is a serviette, and like with an earlier card, I have used
the clingwrap/serviette/iron method. When I saw one lonely pack of these serviettes
in the $2 shop, I snaffled it double fast. I had a session last weekend creating a  
bundle of backgrounds, so you will be seeing lots of these on my 
Christmas cards throughout the year.

This cute and clever little puppy dog is a very old Penny Black stamp, which I am 
fairly certain is discontinued. I have not used him for many years (naughty me!!), 
but I will try to remedy that situation this year. He is so easy to colour.

Challenges I would like to enter
Addicted To Stamps #140 - 'Baby It's Cold Outside'
Animal Friends #46 - 'Winter Sports'
Cardz 4 Gals #39 - 'Movie Madness' (Ice Castles 1978)
Cute Card Thursday #462 - 'Something Fun'
Penny Black and More - 'Anything Goes'

Image - Penny Black Ice Dance
Colouring - Promarkers
Dies - Spellbinder Classic Circle, Scalloped Circle; Sue Wilson Winter Trees; Impression Obssession Mini Snowflakes 100F
Paper - Serviette (Un-named brand from $2 shop)
Sentiment Banner - Craft Creations Ltd
Kindyglitz Chrystallina, and Ribbon from my junk stash

Have a happy weekend wherever you are, and until next time, thank you for visiting,

Hugs,
Jennifer xx

11 comments:

  1. Such a darling winter-time FUN card, Jennifer! Loving your soft colors and the sheer HAPPINESS on your sweet scene! Thank-you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little pup is absolutely darling!! He's smiling and have so much fun ice skating in his winter wonderland scene! Gorgeous design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, I love the skating dog on your card. He is so lovely coloured and has such a cheerful radiance. Beautiful background where he is placed on.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wie cool! Eine ganz wundervolle Karte.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute :)
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends Challenge.
    Selene

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super sweet winter card, loving the cute image skating. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo what a little stunner and i have such a soft spot for the dog PB's too and thanks for joining us at Penny Black And More this month,

    Hope your husband's health improves too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jennifer your Penny Black dog is really cute. Wonderful design! Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to stamps challenge, Hugs Alma

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.