Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, 8 September 2017

Birthday Balloons


Hello again.

My brother has just celebrated another birthday, and I decided to make a 
CAS card for him, influenced by a card I saw about 2 years ago on Pinterest.

The card on Pinterest was a single layer card, but I decided to add a
layer with a very narrow matt border. The border is exactly even, 
but the late afternoon shadow makes the right-hand side look wider.


Inside the card.

Dies - Cuttlebug Birthday (very old 2"x"2 set), Baby Face
Stamp - Stamp-it Australia Happy Birthday. (I only inked 'birthday').

Challenges I would like to enter 
Aud Sentiments #188 - 'Anything Goes with a Sentiment'
Cuttlebug Mania - 'Anything Goes with Die-cuts or Embossing
Tuesday Throwndown #359 - 'Punches and/or Dies'

I will be back in a few days with some of the Christmas cards I have managed to make recently, so until then, "thank you for visiting".

Hugs,
Jennifer. x


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for dropping this off at TT this week - very lovely and I wish you the best in the draw Gail DT Tuesday Throwdown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Always great to be inspired by others right?

    Thank you for joining us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! I love CAS cards.
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time.
    Hugs,
    Swissie (Liv)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.