Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 22 April 2017

Glitter Galore

Hello to my crafting buddies. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.


My card today is the result of experimenting with a new (to me) technique, 
using dies, D/sided tape and ultrafine glitter. I stumbled upon a youtube
tutorial by Els van de Burgt from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


A close-up look at the glittered die-cut.


A close-up of the greeting, which was on an A4 sheet that I bought many
years ago at one of the first ever craft shows I attended (in Esher, UK). I
coated the butterflies with Chrystallina Kindyglitz, then while they were
wet I sprinkled them with the same Ruby glitter as is on the flowers.


Inside the card with plenty of space on which I wrote a 
birthday message to my S.I.L.


Challenges I would like to enter
4 Crafty Chicks #347 - 'Butterflies'
Brown Sugar #247 - 'Use A Die-Cut'
Crafty Card Makers #186 - 'Things With Wings'
Crafty Gals Corner #119 - 'Embellish It'
Make My Monday #44 - 'Embossing, Wet or Dry'


Dies - Sweet Cuts Flower Oval; Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterflies, Mini Dimensional Butterflies
Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion Flower Garden
Glitters - Martha Stewart
Greeting - Un-named A4 sheet
Corner Punch - Zutter


Thank you for your visit, and until next time "happy crafting".
Hugs,
Jennifer. x





8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely glittered card Jennifer

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

    June :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card has such an elegant design, and the glitter technique is amazing! So glad you joined the butterfly challenge at Four Crafty Chicks this week.
    Christine
    Guest DT
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing your glittery work with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the awesome sparkle! I bet it is so amazing in real life! The jewel tones really pop against the white.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Embellish It! challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glitter is a must, wowee, beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!
    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! This is just gorgeous. L8ve all the beautiful glitter and the images. Thank you for joining us at international art & soul.
    Deborah Dt

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.