Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 1 January 2015

Five Favourite Creations of 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

In addition to Debby's 2014 Five Favourite Christmas Cards Challenge,
she is also hosting a challenge where you can enter your Five 
Favourite Creations of 2014.
!

Once again it was difficult to choose my 5 favourite cards this year,
because like so many of we crafters, I am super critical about my
own work. However, I have narrowed my choices down to 6...
I just couldn't choose which one of the following cards to
eliminate. For details, please click on the card titles.












Challenge
Debby 4000 - 'Five Favourite Creations of 2014'

For the first day of 2015, John and I have had a very quiet day at home. We spent many hours at the hospital yesterday, where John had more x-rays on his hand, and a new plaster applied.

The surgeons decided not to operate, as they felt that if they cut into John's hand to screw the bones, it would take longer to have his hand back to full strength, than if they just plastered it. The compromise is that he will most likely have an ever so slight shortening of his finger (about 2-3mm). If he had any other occupation than professional pianst, the Drs would have operated, and any very slight permanent changes would not have been a problem.

Although it is almost 11pm, it is still very hot, with high humidity. This evening at about 7pm, it was 34oC! I'm going to have my 3rd cool shower for the day, and try to sleep. Apparently we have another 'stinker' on the way tomorrow.

Until next time, I'm sending happy New Year hugs,
Jennifer. x


4 comments:

  1. Jennifer this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top 5. I wish you all the best in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, lovely selection of cards!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done well with this selection of cards!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.