Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 1 November 2017

Little Robot

Hi all. 
Although John and I don't celebrate Halloween, I hope 
those of you who do so, had a lot of fun yesterday.

When we used to live on our farm, we regularly baby-sat a
sweet little guy called Russell from when he was only a few 
months old. It is hard to believe that he turned 6 yesterday!


The embossing folder is in a set of 4, and co-ordinates with a Cricut
cartridge. There are another 4 vertical 'images' on the folder, but I 
removed them so the panel would fit on the card. I stamped the
'Happy Birthday' using my new hinged stamper, which I 
LOVE!!  I re-inked and over-stamped 4 times to 
achieve the lovely crisp, dark words.


The cute little robot is a digi stamp, and I coloured him with 
Promarkers.


Inside our card for Russell.


A close up of the inside panel.


Challenges I would like to enter
Challenge Up Your Life #78 - 'Die Cuts and/or Punches'
Dream Valley #166 - 'Birthdays'

Image - Un-named freebie digi on Pinterest
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - Un-named clear stamp set from $2 store
Greeting inside card - computer generated (can't remember the font)
Dies - Memory Box Mini Gears; Cuttlebug Olivia
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Robotz
Paper - DCWV stack The Generation Tech 

Must be off now to feed my kitty, water my little garden, and then prepare dinner so until next time, thank you for visiting.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x



2 comments:

  1. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and cute robot, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.