Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, 20 February 2015

Krafty Creations

My goodness, can you believe we are already in the 2nd half of February?

Because it is a Friday, it is time for another Winter Wonderland challenge.
This week our theme is 'CRAFTY CREATIONS'.
Don't forget, we are still in our 'non-Christmas' period, so you can enter
our challenge with any style/image, as long as we can see some kraft.

Our generous sponsors for this challenge are 

and


Other than my base card and part of the insert, I have used kraft for every
other element of my card and matching envelope.
As in my previous post, this card is also quite different from
my usual style. However, I really enjoyed making both of them.

A closer look at the flowers, sponged with Adirondack Raison,
 and the leaves, sponged lightly with Bundled Sage D.I. This is 
the first time I have used the pretty flower dies, which I won
in a challenge last year.

Inside my card co-ordinates with the front.

Challenges
Crafting for all Seasons #96 - 'Die and/or Punches'
Cute Card Thursday #361 - 'Floral Delight'
Just Inspirational - 'Handmade Flowers'
Papertake Weekly - 'Bingo' (die-cut, free, glitter)
Party Time Tuesdays #195 - Anything Goes

Dies - Cheery Lynn Leaf Flourish; Sweet Stamps Mini Flowers
Punch - Martha Stewart Floral Strip; EK Success Scalloped Corner Rounder
Stamp - The Creative Stamp Collection P/L E238
Inks - Adirondack Raison; Tim Holtz Bundled Sage
Stickles - Ranger Platinum

For a chance to win one of the fab prizes, why not pop over to Winter Wonderland, be inspired by my teamies gorgeous creations, then enter our 'Krafty Creations' challenge.

Until next time,
Hugs
Jennifer. x



12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card :-) I love the trailing leaves and pretty flowers with the hint of sparkle in the centre. It's a great layout too - love the long card which is perfect for the design. You've really inspired me to try something new! I'm going to hunt out some leaf and flower dies :-) Fabulous card! Sending the biggest of hugs, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Jennifer, this is really lovely and how clever that you have coloured the kraft too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jennifer, such pretty die cut details and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Such a beautiful design, I love those pretty flowers.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Jennifer. Love the pretty flowers and fabulous design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow absolutely gorgeous design Jennifer.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love your card. Love the trailing leaves and the cut flowers. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational challenges this week.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer, this is such a pretty card! I love the design. It's Lovely having you on the WW DT!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the flowers with the leaves and how you have just added the touch of colour to the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just lovely,I love those flower dies so pretty.Thank you so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.