Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, 6 February 2015

Flower Arranging

As promised in my previous posts, I have some very exciting news to
share with you. I have been almost bursting at the seams, keeping my
little secret to myself...the one bright spot in my awful January was that
during the first week, lovely Deborah and Lynsey from the Winter Wonderland
challenge asked me if I would like to join the wonderfully talented Design 
Team!!!! After I started breathing again, and stopped doing a happy 
dance around the house, I replied with  "YES PLEASE!!!"

The theme for my first challenge with Winter Wonderland is
KISS (keep it sweet and simple)
Our lovely sponsor this week is Di's Digi Designs, who are offering
a $12 voucher as the winner's prize.


I don't think you could get much sweeter than this little bunny, busily
arranging flowers in a vase.

This is the first time I have inked up this very cute image. 

Inside my card co-ordinates with the front. It is also the first time
I have used this rather pretty embossing folder.


Challenges
4 Crafty Chicks #232 - 'Use A Hand-Coloured Image'
Hanna and Friends #215 - 'Embossing'
Moving Along With The Times - 'Pastels' TOP 3
Penny's Paper Crafty #213 - 'Favourite Fold or Technique' (colouring, die-cuts & embossing)TOP 3
Ruby's Rainbow #97 - 'Soon Be Spring'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'Favourite Colour Combo' (pink, white & green)

Image - LOTV Flower Arranging
Colouring - Promarkers
Dies - Spellbinders Classic Circle, Lacey Circle
Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion Flower Garden
Greetings Tag - Craftwork Cards
Punch - Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio
Ribbon, eyelet and brads are from my junk stash

I would like to thank my fellow teamies at Winter Wonderland for the invitation to join them, and also for their warm words of welcome. Why not pop over to the challenge blog and have a look at their beautiful cards, then enter your own KISS creation for a chance to win a lovely prize.

Until next time, happy crafting, and thank you for visiting,
Hugs
Jennifer. x




10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT place Jennifer, I am really pleased for you.
    Your card is gorgeous, such a sweet image and I love the delicate colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back in blogland! I am sending you the biggest of hugs. This card is just beautiful.I hardly ever use my embossing folders but then I see cards using embossing and they are stunning. Doh! Fabulous image and pretty layout. Huge congrats on your new DT place - very much deserved. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Jennifer, such an adorable image and pretty embossed background.
    Welcome to the Winter Wonderland team, it's great to have you join us.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jennifer and your card is beautiful. Love the image and gorgeous embossed background. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful color and the image is so sweet, great embossing too, love the pink...so soft, so pretty! Thanks for entering our Hand Colored Image Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that is a very sweet bunny, LOTV have just so many cute stamps. Love your KISS card and huge congratulations on making the Winter Wonderland DT. Thanks also for playing along with us at MAWTT this week, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous creation - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so sweet, what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this bunny!! Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbow
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.