Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 31 May 2014

Butterflies For Pamela

Can you believe that today is the last day of May, and here in Australia it is also
the last day of autumn. I have lost track of the days of late, partly because I had a
short spell in hospital early this week. I have osteoporosis and arthritis, and once
again have a tiny fracture in my spine. I have to use a walking frame for a while, 
and am on quite strong painkillers which make me feel 'woozy'. This is not
 the first time I have been in this situation, and unfortunately it probably 
won't be the last. I do hate being like this!

On Monday one of my friends, Pamela, celebrates her birthday. I am pretty sure
she will be in Sydney with her family this weekend, so it is safe to show you
the card I made for her.
I absolutely adore this pretty paper, so I designed the card so that the
paper was the dominant element. Pamela is an avid gardener, so I
think she will love the flowers and butterflies.

Inside my card matches the front. Pamela loves purple.

The DP is heavily glittered, but I also smothered the die-cut butterflies,
and part of the greeting on the front with Stickles.

Paper - First Edition Spring Drop
Sentiment - Free with magazine
Dies - Spellbinders Scalloped Circles; Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterfly Small, Mini Dimensional Butterflies, Anastasia Border
Punch - EK Success Scalloped Corner
Embossing - Trellis (brand unknown)
Stickles - Star Dust

I really must be off to bed, so will say "good night, and thank you for visiting"

Hugs, 
Jennifer. x




3 comments:

  1. Hello! Remember me?! Sorry hun that it has been so long since my last visit - life really does get in the way too much sometimes - and I can see I have missed many gorgeous creations, this one being no exception. Absolutely brilliant. Squishy Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Jennifer. Gorgeous papers and design.
    I hope things get better soon.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, hope you are soon getting about bettr. Gorgeous pretty card, lush paper.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.