Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

'Twas The Night Before Christmas...

...and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring,
not even a mouse..."                    

Well certainly not this little mouse, all tucked up and waiting for Santa.

I was hoping to publish this post while it was still Christmas Eve, but here we are a 1am on Christmas morning, and we have not long been home from visiting our lovely friends - our little Russell's family.
I made this card for them, and they loved it. It is very similar to the blue one I posted last week.
A close-up of the little guy, coloured with my Promarkers.
I took many photos of this poinsettia, but they all looked a dirty grey - it is actually a very sparkly silver.


Stamp - Stamp-it 'Merry Chrismouse'
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Kaisercraft
Dies - Spellbinders 'Classic' and 'Scalloped' Circles, 'Poinsettia'; Cheery Lynn 'Holly Leaves' and 'Wreath Strip'
Punch - Martha Stewart 'Aspen Snowflake' PATP
Beads, Stickles, and peel-off stickers from my stash.

We have visitors arriving at 8am for breakfast, so I will have a quick tidy up, then my 3rd cold shower for the day, and try to catch a couple of hours sleep. However, before I do that,
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE CHRISTMAS!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card jennifer - so cute! it's Christmas Eve afternoon here and I#m just about to sit down and make Graham's Christmas card ... something of a tradition! All else is done .. or if not it won't be getting done now lol!! Wishing you and John a very merry Christmas
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer. Love the cute image and all the sparkle.
    Merry Christmas to you and John, and happy new year too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.