Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 22 December 2012

Ornaments and Holly

Hello fellow crafters, and welcome to my newest follower, Bunny.

3 more sleeps to go - believe it or not!

For several days I have had some very exciting news to share with you all, but with great difficulty, I will hold off until tomorrow, when all will be revealed.
These 2 cards are very similar, but they are for friends who live in different states, do not know of the other's existence, and do not know I have a blog. I removed the negative pieces from the ornament die-cut, and attached burgundy cardstock underneath.
This ornament looks as if it is damaged, but those dark marks are reflections. I left the 
negative pieces in the die-cut, securing them with double-sided tape. 
I enjoy this effect sometimes.
I made the inside of the cards the same, leaving them very plain. 
The message area is quite large, as I wanted enough room to 
write a few snippets of news.

Paper - Bo Bunny 'Holly Rejoice'
Dies - Cottage Cuts 'Ornaments', 'Celebrate'; Memory Box 'Crisp Bows'; Spellbinders 'Classic, and Scalloped Long Rectangles'
Embossing Folder - 'Snowflakes' (I don't know the brand)
Braid, gold cord, peel-off stickers - from my junk stash

Hope you are all finished with your preparations for Christmas, or very close to being there, so you can relax and enjoy it.

Until tomorrow,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x









3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Jennifer. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards Jennifer!! Fab decorations!!!
    Let me wishing you and all your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

    Hugs
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards. The baubles look fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.