Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Merry Bear

Hello fellow crafters, and I would like to welcome my newest followers, Audrey and Dawn.

I can finally show you this card, as I know my bloggy friend, Pauline, who lives in England has received it. Pauline is on several design teams, and her cards are always beautiful.
This card is similar to "Here Kitty, Kitty" which I made for another friend, Di. (No prizes for guessing it features a kitty cat, instead of a bear).
The image is 'Merry Bear' by Stampavie, coloured with Promarkers. I added 3D Glossy Accents to the holly berries, and put a touch of Stickles on the gold-coloured ribbon on the gift. I bought the Laser Glitter 'snow' and the brass holly from a local craft shop.
The large gold snowflake is actually a Christmas tree decoration, the berries are from a large spray of gold and burgundy decorations, and I made the 'pins' from beads in my stash. I added a little 'Star Dust' Stickles to the flowers and leaves.
'Merry Christmas' is gold mirror card, cut with a Cheery Lynn die, and I used Martha Stewart's 'Aspen Snowflake' PATP punch for the red strip.
Once again, I have used the beautiful 'Floral Ovals' by Spellbinders for our personal message inside, and my contact details on the back of the card. Corners are Cheery Lynn. Holly paper is Bo Bunny's 'Rejoice Holly'.
Challenges I would like to enter are-:
Crafting for all Seasons #42- 'Red/Green/Glitter/Sparkle
Cute Card Thursday #247 - 'So Charming'
Cheery Lynn #59 - 'Lots of Layers'
Cutie Pie #33 - 'Cute Christmas'

I hope you are all progressing with your Christmas preparations, and not getting to stressed. Thank you all so much for visiting and leaving all your encouraging comments.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

10 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable Jennifer, and I should know as I'm holdng it in my hand!! :-) Totally fabulous in every detail - i just couldn't stop looking at it when it arrived and am so glad you ahve eventually got my thankyou email that went astray!!
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer. I love the cute image and fabulous papers and layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jennifer, such a cute image and beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jennifer - love the rich traditional colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Cutie Pie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling image. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the fun at Cheery Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jennifer. I just love how you cluster your flowers. I hope you have a terrific Christmas hun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, super cute image and beautiful card too!
    Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn designs challenge!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, love that image and the gorgeous colours:) thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.