Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Stamp Camp and Demonstration Frenzy

Hello fellow crafters,
Spring is finally here! I love our huge Prunus tree in our back garden, but sadly, its beautiful blooms are so short-lived.

This is going to be the shortest post I have ever done, as I am running around like the Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland (it was the Rabbit wasn't it..."I'm late, I'm late" etc).

For this past week it has been a case of 'head down, and tail up', as early tomorrow morning I set off to my annual Stamp Camp/Retreat at a lovely resort hidden in the Watagan Mountains. This will be the 12th or 13th one I have been to...4 days of inkiness, laughter, workshops, friendship, and eating way, way too much. Just image...4 days of "15 minutes to lunch ladies"...."20 minutes to dinner ladies"...I know, I know, hard to take, but hey, someone has to do it!


I will show you the fruits of my week's labour next week - piles of ATCs, thank you cards for the organisers, and a box of vellum flowers (scroll down to my last post), at various stages of completion..."why"? I hear you ask...because I am doing a demonstration! I am excited and nervous at the same time.


We all laugh at each other when we arrive, as our craft boxes, cases, bags etc are huge, while our clothing and toiletries are crammed into 1 tiny bag.

I still have heaps of packing to do, plus domestic matters to attend to. I had to catch up on laundry chores today, as yesterday my washing machine went 'kaput'. Luckily our repair man was able to come today (we live in a rural area), and 20 minutes and $310 later, I had a working machine again.

I must apologise to my followers and the other bloggers I follow. I am way behind in looking at your gorgeous creations, and commenting - hopefully I will catch up next week.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.