Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Classic Cars

Hello fellow crafters,
Where is this year going?? I seem to be trying to catch up all the time, and next week we will be in the first week of September. Here in Australia, Father's Day is on the first Sunday in September, so here is another card for that occasion. I made my card for John several weeks ago (here). I will place this one in a shop where I sell some of my cards, when I go into town tomorrow.
I try to keep male cards fairly basic, with a minimum of embellishments. The images are from the Graphic 45 'A Proper Gentleman' collection, layered on gold patterned card. For the embossed panel I used Cuttlebug Clockworks', and the greeting is yet another peel-off sticker. 

I did not photograph the inside of the card - it just says "With love to a Classic Dad".

Challenges I would like to enter are -
The Squirrel and the Fox #25 - 'One for the Men'
Challenges 4 Everybody #1 - 'Anything Goes'
Penny's Paper Crafty #90 - 'Masculine'
That Craft Place - 'Vintage'

I must go and put some more wood on the fire, then put the dishwasher on, then fold all the clothes and linen I washed today, so until next time, thank you for your company.
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card! gorgeous cats! thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
    good luck! - Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer. Love the black embossed background and fab images. Very classy.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card , perfect for a man , thanks for playing along with us at Pennys paper-crafty challenge , good luck , hope you will join us again next week ....Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty 'Masculine' challenge... your card is lovely.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant just the right touch for a man. As my son says no frills and that sparkly stuff on man cards mum. Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
    good luck!
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect vintage male card. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place. Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.